I Heart Studios is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the new creative division based in their London studios.
The role is responsible for sales and lead generation for new bookings, specifically for the creative division within I Heart Studios covering look books, editorial, campaign shoots, creative still life, videography and all other creative needs of the fashion and lifestyle industry.
You will have a strong proven track record of building relationships with fashion brands, retailers, department stores and PR agencies and have experience in identifying, targeting and engaging potential new clients to grow a creative production business.
This is a new role within the company, reporting directly to the Head of Creative Division / Creative Director. The role requires working with the Marketing & Communications Manager and the Creative Producers.
The scope of this role will be global, selling our capabilities in Amsterdam and London, drive our world-wide production capabilities and support the wider organisation in territorial expansion.
You will have impact on the local business development and account management teams. Cross selling and upselling of creative products and services through these teams enables us to have a wider reach and impact. Your role is to provide direction and framework to the local teams.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Market research to generate a target brands lists for potential new clients
- Generate new conversations with key targets and convert into sales
- Develop and market new creative products and services
- Establish and cultivate long term relationships with current, past and future clients
- Re-energise past clients and intensify current I Heart contacts and leads
- Engage, motivate and enable the wider business development and account management team on upselling and cross selling creative products and services
- Create and deliver tailored and personalised sales presentations and quotes for existing and new clients
- Understand client requirements and make the right judgements for suitable pricing to ensure maximum conversion
- Demonstrate fashion awareness and brand/retailer awareness to adopt the appropriate tone and approach for the many different types of fashion/retail brands.
- Actively track, report and review performance of leads, sales quotes and conversions
Skills and Experience Required
We are looking for a dynamic team player, with an eye for detail, who can ensure that the needs of the client are always met. This is a fast paced role with an emphasis on attention to detail, organisation and flexibility. The desire and drive to work in a deadline-driven environment is a must. With an uncompromising commitment to quality, you’ll be a key part of I Heart’s growing success.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Global mindset
- Full understanding of creative production landscape
- Solid network within the fashion and lifestyle industry
- Knowledge of visual content production is beneficial
- Proven experience in converting leads into sales and revenue is a must
- Ability to understand a client’s unique needs and requirements
- Knowledge of SalesForce is beneficial
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High levels of energy, confidence, and persuasive manner